Jurassic Park Pokie Review
- The online pokie has some breathtaking scenes from the iconic Jurassic Park movie
- The top line bet of AU$75 will make Jurassic Park pokie attractive to high rollers
- Five popular dinosaurs from the movie have their own free spin sets with additional wilds and multipliers
- The T-Rex Alert mode jacks up payouts through additional wild symbols that appear stacked on the reels
- All popular Microgaming features like Auto Play, Quick Spin and Graphics Settings are available
Play Jurassic Park for Real Money
Full Jurassic Park Pokie Review
Jurassic Park was released in 1993 and yet that brand endures, having released three sequels. You will find the characters from the movie as symbols on the reels portrayed in their exact likeness. They include the palaeontologists Alan Grant and Ellie Sattler, the cynical mathematician Ian Malcom and the park’s creator John Hammond. In the win combinations with these symbols you get to see memorable scenes from the movie. The low paying symbols are the dinosaurs, and if you have trouble in recognising them then check out the pay table. The dense jungle background to the reels continuously moves to the left creating an impression of moving deeper and deeper into the forest.
The popular Jurassic Park logo is the wild symbol and it appears stacked on the reels. The mosquito in the amber is the scatter symbol and activates the free spins feature. A random DNA sample is drawn and the matching dinosaur awards the special free spins with it appearing stacked on the reels. The tyrannosaurus awards 12 free spins with wild reels. The velociraptor awards 12 free spins with multiplier wilds and split wilds. But the feature to watch out for is the T-Rex Alert mode. It is announced randomly with the roar of the T-Rex and the shaking of the ground as the majestic beast comes into view. 35 extra wild symbols are added to the reels. This is where you will make most of your money.
An online pokie of this stature has to have the 243 ways to win feature. The maximum total bet is AU$75, which will create interest among high rollers. The top line payout is 400 times the line bet. Jurassic Park is a low variance pokie with small but frequent payouts. The T-Rex mode gives rise to wins on multiple paylines creating bigger wins. You can win a maximum of AU$475,000 in this online pokie.